Extensive research and successful use in agricultural and commercial settings proves effectiveness
In 1985, renowned plant pathologist, Dr. Ken Horst of Cornell University, began research into the efficacy potential of bicarbonates in controlling plant diseases.
Years of intense research and more than 15 years of successful use in commerical organic growing applications and greenhouse environments have proven the effectiveness of this patented formula.
Advantages of GreenCure®
Kills powdery mildew and other diseases on contact and provides
up to 2 weeks of residual protection
- Odorless - no foul smell
- Fully dissolves in water
- Sprays on evenly and sticks to plant surfaces
- Fruits & vegetables can be harvested as soon as 1 hour after spraying
- Does not restrict plant growth
- It does not accumulate in soil
- Compatible with many beneficial insects
- For Organic Production